Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome back to my world

This blog is somewhere where i write things that make sense to me or doesnt make sense to me, It doesnt always has to make sense right ? .. thats what Interior Design and Architecture has taught me in the last 4 years. My world is going through a massive roller coaster, where I dont seem to acknowledge what is around me, probably because i am terribly sick or probably just ignorant about it. The issues of March are not seeming to end, well the sickness doesnt.

1. Aditi and Rohit, ! - Egostic morons.
2. Fever, Cold, Running Nose ... - Life is a bitch
3. Gozde - Yes/No .. Maybe .. Wtf ?
4. Workshop - Never ending lighting debacle.
5. Natasha - Will go soon away , .. and i will cry later.
6. Clubbing/Pubbing - Strictly stay away from me. !
7. Medicines - Complete Whore !

No comments: