Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Resting on the Seabed ...


So its lost ... My cellphone has been lost , it is the 6th time i might be replacing my cellphone, it feels good though no more sms's no more calls nothing...but at the same time i feel handicapped like yesterday night when it was planned that the usual sneak out plan in the night would be on ... the usual smoking bouts that me and Ryan share , however it felt odd when i was driving to his place i thought to myself if anyone wakes up at my place and bother to give a call to find out where am i , how will they do that ? .. :S
Anyways i am thankful to Suheir Khalid aka moti , my closest of friends who has been there for me for a long time and hopefully i can meet her again today before she leaves for Banglore tomorrow morning. It was she the ultimate hyper women who managed to throw my cell deep inside the sea . Can you belive it i saw it going right in front of me ! well it was kind of funny when Suheir started crying ,though i wasnt pissed about it as it was expected out of me ... ! coz it was done by Suheir and not by any other person as such.
Wouldnt ever probably forget this day when it all happened , the Burdubai creek has been a nice place to all of us namely Ram , Ryan , Alif and off course Suheir , the last incident being Marlboro Lights which had to be rescued by me and Ram unfortunately Ram wasn't there otherwise we could have devised some plan to rescue the cellphone as well..:P
I am back to the Apple I phone , the one i hated with all my heart , i am back to lines getting disconnected without any oblivious reasons , i am back to complicated applications , and i am back to the phone where you hear things as if every goddamn person is under water today .
Well gotta be used to that now , for the time being till i buy something that comes under the brand called NOKIA

No comments: