Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dreams .. What a fuck up !

Off-late i have been getting like very weird dreams with different scenarios, with different people ... and i swear i have been waking up every morning with a shocked expression on my face.
I had to tell someone, I had to discuss it with someone because now there is a problem i dont anymore get women doing awesome things to each other in my dreams.... So i wrote a post to Rohit and explained him the situation on Facebook, this is just a copy of that letter, i had tagged Natasha and Aditi as well since they too were in my dreams ...


Dude, Even though you have time to talk to your other friends and like totally ignore you give like a goli to me and Natasha Aggarwal , but then i have to tell you about this
Anyway, I had like the weirdest dream last night, it was like 2020 you and Aditi Sharma were like dating ( haha, told you it couldnt be weirder than this you had white hair and you had kids running across all over India and Italy and Dubai .. and London calling , Dad Dad .! ) You were driving the car , and me and natasha were like on the back seat , Aditi was angry with you because she wanted to get married to you couldn't get married , coz of your pending criminal investigation or something, and the fact that you will go to jail very soon. You had done like a major "catch me if you can" thing with the cops in Europe, so you couldnt get married to Aditi because aditi's parents didn't approve of it coz of you know your criminal investigation, you wanted to give yourself up to the cops but you felt Natasha was a undercover cop herself , and you were her friend, soo you felt police is in your pocket ...
Aditi suspected you were having an affair with Natasha, I had suspected it too coz that was like the only reason you were not behind bars, You knew i knew, I knew you knew .. so like chalta hain yaar types attitude tha...
but then you got angry for a reason , we were on the mountains, you were fed up of Aditi , you were fed of Natasha, well you were not fed up of me...
You put the car in 5th gear , drove it at a high speed.. and killed all of us by jumping of the mountain ... *asshole*

How dramatic .. ! hahahah

No comments: