Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Boredom

Besides the fact that the word "Sick" also rhymes with a religion that my father inherits , it also creates a havoc in my life. College holidays are on, its Feb 1st now, I have about 8 days more. I am down with Viral Fever and Cold. I cant do anything besides lie down on a bed and stare at the ceiling,
Well not to completely blame on sickness , I was anyways doing the same every single day, that's life for me. Ally aka Alisha would never be convinced over this but girl i am not really lazy. Umm yeah occasionally i might refuse to do certain things , but that doesn't really brand me Lazy eh ?..
Its been long since i was at the blogging scene , (Yes , blame on laziness and nothing more).

Sammy has also left for Singapore, believe me i have no one to really share my laziness and boredom with. (Now i realise that i really miss that blond singaporian girl. Damnn !)

Boredom sometimes challenges you , it really does and that is precisely what it has done to me this past 1 week. I have managed to watch all the seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S (on an average i end up watching 2 seasons every night).

Cigarettes are being consumed on a very high scale, Late night drives to Ajman and Sharjah are pretty common nowadays, sharing a smoke with Pulkit in the middle of the night (4am) is to the extent boredom has driven me.
I was so bored i decided to watch Dil Kabbadi yet again for the 3rd time, (Fuck you Ryan , it aint such a bad movie in fact its too good , its a laugh-riot )

Not that anyone would be interested but just for the record , i have left Sheesha , I haven't smoked sheesha for a month now i guess. It seems a recent survey has said that people who smoke cigarettes and sheesha together have a health span of 45 years. My future plans of retireing early, live in Las Vegas and play poker can really go down in drain. So yeah that was one of the reasons as to why i had to really leave sheesha , and probably the other being i was getting sick with the smell of it. I plan to leave ciggs pretty soon too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao!

I smoke menthols btw now.. coolest thing ever!

Stay strong!

Unknown said...

TRAITOR !!