Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Faadu Dialogue.

She : Just relax, Take it easy.

Me : What the fuck babe ?, tomorrow mid revision, and i dont have anything on me to show in the presentation.

She : Just relax babe. I am there.

Me : So ?

She : So what ? , Babe listen all will be cool i know you , You will make it.

Me : Ghanta!! ill make it , I am doomed tomorrow morning.

She : What the hell is a Ghanta ? :S, You Indians invent new words everyday.

Me : Ghanta is, like you know ... out of frustration, and types.! .... Fuckk It !, It will take me ages to explain you .

She : Why are you shouting at me ? , Am i shouting ?

Me : Leave me alone , please fuck off.
She : What ? .. Apurv, please fuck off, .. if you are frustrated doesnt mean you take it on me .. I didnt do anything about it, .. Dont start it again .. dont i am warning you Dont ! .... Fucker Dont !!
And please do not bother to call me again, as i aint interested in your talks....

Me : Wtf ? , What happened to you all of a sudden ? .. I am sorry its just the pressure of work never ending..... What talks you talking about ? , What ? Babe, you are way difficult my ex's were never like this.

She: Welcome to adulthood babe, .. and a " Adult relationship, this ride is going to be bumpy and aint gonna be like any of your ex's ... "

Me: Lol


No comments: